Assessment notices are mailed to property owners every spring (usually in March). Property values are assessed annually to reflect estimated market values, and are used to determine property taxes.
Assessment and taxation practices are regulated by the Government of Alberta. Visit the Alberta Municipal Affairs website for more information and resources.
Questions or concerns about your assessment?
- Contact Natasha Malenchak, Director of Finance and Administration, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 780-852-6511;
- Request information about your assessment and other properties in Jasper through the Assessment Information Request Form;
- If you still disagree with your assessed property value, you can formally appeal your assessment. Assessment appeal deadline is Monday, April 19, 2021.
Assessment Roll Information
The assessment roll is a list of properties within the Municipality along with their current assessed value, as determined annually by our assessor.
- Assessment Roll 2020 (PDF) for 2021 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2019 (PDF) for 2020 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2018 (PDF) for 2019 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2017 (PDF) for 2018 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2016 (PDF) for 2017 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2015 (PDF) for 2016 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2014 (PDF) for 2015 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2013 (PDF) for 2014 taxation year
- Assessment Roll 2012 (PDF) for 2013 taxation year