Assessment Complaints

If you think your property assessment is inaccurate, please contact us. We hold an annual meeting with the assessor session where you can meet the assessor and discuss your property specifically; we can also provide you with the assessor's contact information. If you still disagree with your property assessment after speaking with the assessor, you can file an assessment complaint.

Assessment Complaint Process

Download and fill out the Assessment Review Board Complaint Form (PDF) from the Alberta Municipal Affairs website (Please note: This is a fillable form that must be downloaded - If you are having trouble downloading the form please contact Michelle at paper copy of the complaint form can also be picked up at the municipal administration office located at 303 Pyramid Lake Road. Additional information and resources are available on the Alberta Municipal Affairs website.

A $50 fee is applicable for residential properties, or $500 for commercial properties or properties with four or more dwellings.

Please forward completed forms to:
Assessment Review Board Clerk
Municipality of Jasper
303 Pyramid Lake Road
Box 520, Jasper, AB  T0E 1E0

Additional information on appealing property assessments is available on the back of your Assessment Notice.


Monday, April 19, 2021. 

Regional Assessment Review Board

In collaboration with the Town of Hinton, the Town of Grande Cache and the Town of Edson, the Municipality of Jasper participates in the Intermunicipal Assessment Review Board to hear assessment appeals.

For More Information

For more information please contact Director of Finance and Administration Natasha Malenchak by email or by phone at 780-852-6511.