Water & Garbage Bill Inquiries
Do you have a question about your water services bill or garbage bill? Are you renovating and need to arrange for a new water service? Contact the Utilities Clerk at 780-852-6509 with any of your questions.
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
The Municipality of Jasper offers an easy way to pay utilities with a Pre-Authorized Payment Plan. Payment is automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Visit the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan page for more information.
How to Pay Your Utility Bill Online
- Login to your online banking.
- Select “Pay a Bill”
- Select “Add a Payee”
- Search for : Municipality of Jasper or Jasper (Municipality of)
- There will be a few options of types of account, select the one with “Utilities” at the end.
- Enter your account number, found in the upper right hand corner of your bill.
- Do not include the decimal from your account number
- If the 7 digit acount number isn’t accepted, drop the 0 (zero) fromthe beginning of your account – so that you are entering 6 digits.
- Once set up, you can pay the amount of your bill.
Pay for Your Utility Bill by Mail
You can also send a cheque in the mail to the Municipality of Jasper, PO Box 520, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0. Please include your utility account number as a reference.
Pay at the Administration Office
Bills can be paid in person at the Administration Office located at 303 Pyramid Lake Road. The Administration Office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, with an hour closure for lunch between 12 pm and 1 pm.