Communal Wildlife-proof Bins
All waste bins in Jasper are wildlife-proof, with special latches that keep all animals out!What Goes Where
|Cardboard, paper, newsprint, beverage containers, tin, glass, plastic, household batteries, organics, and plastics.
||Recycling Stations (Activity Centre parking lot and S-Block)
||Waste and kitchen organic bins throughout town
||Beverage container bins located throughout town
|E-waste (computers, cell phones, televisions), Household Hazardous Waste, tires, appliances, metal, wood and other large items (furniture, etc.)
||Jasper Transfer Station
Jasper Transfer StationHours of Operation
|Tuesday|| 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Wednesday|| 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Thursday|| 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Friday|| 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Saturday|| 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Facility operated by Parks Canada - 780-852-3531
You can recycle plastic at the Activity Centre parking lot and S block recycling facilities.
- wide mouth tubs (yogurt tubs, ice cream pails)
- bottles with a neck (cleaning products, juice jugs)
- soft plastic (produce and bakery containers)
Not accepted plastic:
- low density plastic (bags, packaging)
- hard plastic (lawn chairs, toys)
- motor oil bottles
Beverage Container Recycling
The Municipality of Jasper is currently reviewing its beverage container recycling program. For now, the program is suspended. Bottles may be recycled at the Jasper Recycle Depot.
Jasper Recycle Depot
Every beverage container has a refund of either 10 or 25 cents.
Location: Stan Wright Dr, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0
Commercial Cardboard Drop-Off
Businesses can drop off commercial cardboard Monday to Saturday between 12:30pm and 3:00pm.
- You can drop loads of cardboard directly to the Operations building located at 3 Compound Road in Jasper (east bay door)
- You can also drop off mixed paper, shredded paper, and newspaper
- Please do not dump cardboard outside of business hours
- You do not have to break down cardboard boxes during the public hours of operation