Jasper Activity Centre
Starting on Friday, November 27, the Jasper Activity Centre will be closed.
- Under the new provincial COVID-19 measures, indoor group activities are restricted at this time. The gymnastics program, dance program and the seniors lounge will also be closed until further notice. Please direct any inquiries to program organizers.
- The Out of School Care program will still be operating and parents will be kept informed through Wildflowers Childcare.
- Glenda the Great will remain open for catering only.
Face coverings and masks
Face coverings are required in all indoor public places, including the Activity Centre. However, people may temporarily remove their face covering or mask when engaged in physical activity or seated and eating at a table. We are asking that no more than six people sit together at one table. Detailed signage is placed in respective municipal facilities, indicating when and where a mask or face covering must be worn.
In the event of an outbreak, we’re asking users to sign-in to the Fitness and Aquatic Centre using a QR code, which has been placed on the entrance of the facility. Please ask staff if you need assistance.
Squash and racquetball court
Squash and racquetball courts are currently closed due to unexpected required maintenance.
To contact the Activity Centre call 780-852-3381.
Although the Curling Rink in the Jasper Activity Centre is only accessible to club members, the Curling Club hosts curling clinics and drop-in nights for those wanting to try the sport. The club also operates the Upper Curling Lounge, which is available to rent for various functions.
Please contact Club Manager, Grant Potter at 780-852-4512 or email: email@example.com for more information.
- Four sheets of professional quality ice
- Blister’s Curling Lounge (capacity of 180 on upper level) overlooks the ice
- Washrooms on upper and main level
|League||Night of Week
|Junior League||After School||Karen Huculak||780-852-4512|