It has been another steady week of construction on Connaught Drive and Spruce Ave.
Update on progress over the last week:
- Intersection of Hazel and Connaught was fully open to traffic on Saturday, October 9th.
- The watermain and sanitary sewer on Connaught Drive will be completed up to Pine Ave by the end of this weekend.
Plans for next week:
- Spruce Ave will remain closed this weekend to traffic in order to finish the construction and installation of the watermain.
- One lane on Connaught will re-open to traffic on Monday, October 18th.
- Road construction will start on Connaught (west lane) beginning Monday October 18th.
- Concrete sidewalk installation is scheduled for October 25th
- Paving of Spruce Ave and Connaught is tentatively set for the first week of November.
Please note that these dates are tentative and are subject to change depending on the weather and unforeseen circumstances that occur during construction.
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding, and thank you again for your feedback. For any questions, concerns or general feedback on this project please email email@example.com or call 780-852-6501.