Where do my license fees go?
The flat-rate license fee of $165 per year covers administration and enforcement costs. Administration costs represent 40% of the fee, or some $65. The remaining 60% of the fee, or approximately $100, will fund enforcement, inspections, and compliance activities. Enforcement will be even-handed and active.

Show All Answers

1. How much will a license cost?
2. Why a flat rate license fee?
3. Where do my license fees go?
4. Why such a complex, multi-step process?