Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Business Licence Renewal Form

  1. Please note: If you are working outside of the Municipality of Jasper Town Boundary, you will require a Parks Canada business licence only. Contact for more information. If you are operating a business in both jurisdictions, you must obtain a business licence from Parks Canada as well as one from the Municipality of Jasper.
  2. Will this business operate outside of the town boundary?*
  3. Work passes for park entry are provided by the Parks Canada and Municipality of Jasper administration offices at the time a business licence is issued. Work passes shall be used for work purposes only. Vehicles that weigh more than 4550 kg GVW (10,000 lbs) must obtain a Special Activity Permit (Restricted Activity Permit) to travel on Highway 93 (the Icefields Parkway). Through traffic is not permitted on Highway 93.
  4. Required Documents
    Liability insurance and proof of membership of the Jasper Home Accommodation Association, if applicable, must be provided EVERY YEAR. You can also bring paper copies to the municipal administration office (303 Pyramid Lake Road).
  5. I agree to the Business License Conditions*
  6. FOIP Statement
    Personal information is being collected for the purpose of maintaining of a record of business licences issued in the Municipality of Jasper. It is being collected under the authority of the Municipality of Jasper and is protected by the privacy provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. For information regarding the collection of this information please contact Neil Jones, Manager of Licensing and Enforcement, 780-852-5518.
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.