Types of Services
Wildflowers Childcare provides the following services for Jasper children:
- Early Learning program (age range: birth to school age)
- Out-of-School Care program (age range: kindergarten to grade 6)
- Summer Out-of-School Care program: (age range: kindergarten to grade 6)
About the Organization
Wildflowers Childcare is a non-sectarian program subsidized and under the administration of the Municipality of Jasper. Wildflowers strives to offer inclusive, accessible, and affordable childcare for all.
Wildflowers Childcare is licensed by Alberta Children’s Services and provides high quality care and learning opportunities for children from birth to school age.
Under the same umbrella, Wildflowers offers care for children aged 5 to 12 through the Out-of-School Care and Summer Out-of-School Care programs. These programs provide a variety of experiences for school-age children in a group setting.
- Wildflowers operates on the premise that each child is a unique individual with his or her own individual needs and capabilities,
- Wildflowers provides each child with a bright, positive, nurturing and secure environment,
- educators support children in developing a positive self-esteem and a positive attitude,
- Wildflowers incorporates nature into daily activities, and
- Wildflowers encourages children to use their imaginations.