Join the conversation about your community!
You are invited to join The Jasper Community Team - a group of organizations, businesses and individuals working together to foster wellbeing and resilience for all ages in Jasper. We do this through regular, ongoing Community Conversations.
You can participate by attending any number of Community Conversations in-person or via Zoom.
At these conversations:
- We talk about what is important to people who live in Jasper.
- We discuss social trends and challenges residents are facing.
- We identify opportunities and problem solve together.
- We collaborate on initiatives, programs or events that build a resilient, connected and engaged community.
There are three conversations per month broken down by life-stage:
- Adults Community Conversation - Notes: January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November
- Seniors Community Conversation - Notes: January, February, March, April, May, June, September , October, November
- Early Childhood/School Age Community Conversation - Notes: January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November
*There are no conversations in July, August and December.
Individual community members participate in addition to the below organizations, agencies or businesses:
- Alberta Health Services - Addictions and Mental Health
- Alberta Health Services - Homecare
- Alberta Health Services - Physical Therapy
- Alberta Health Services - Public Health
- Alpine Summit Seniors' Lodge
- Community Development
- Community Outreach Services
- Ecole Jasper Elementary School
- Friends of Jasper National Park
- Grande Yellowhead Public School Division
- Government of Alberta - Alberta Supports
- Hinton Friendship Centre
- Hinton Victim Services
- Jasper Activity Centre
- Jasper Artist's Guild
- Jasper Aquatic Centre
- Jasper Community Habitat for The Arts
- Jasper Crisis Team Society
- Jasper Employment Centre
- Jasper Library
- Jasper Minor Sports
- Jasper Museum
- Jasper Real Estate
- Jasper Seniors' Society
- Jasper Seniors' Housing Society
- Jasper Tour Company
- Mettra Pharmacy
- Mountain Makers
- Municipal Council
- Municipal Operations Department
- Parks Canada - Wellness Committee
- Parks Canada - Indigenous Relations
- Pine Grove Manor
- Pursuit Jasper Banff Collection
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) - Jasper Detachment
- Settlement Services
- Tourism Jasper
- Uplift Mural Festival
- Yellowhead Emergency Shelter for Women