The following resources and services can help you:
- Receive credit of international education and training
- Access assessments for international education and training
- Transfer credits
Jasper Settlement Services
For in-person support located in Jasper, contact Settlement Services:
Phone: 780 852 2100
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials helps you find out how to have your educational credentials assessed and recognized in Canada.
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) provides an assessment service that compares educational qualifications from other countries to Alberta educational standards.
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) is a process of identifying, assessing and recognizing skills, competencies, knowledge and formal training to facilitate the transfer of skills and knowledge of individuals into further learning and work.
Adult Training and Skill Development
The Municipality of Jasper offers many training opportunities. Check them out on our Training and Workshops page.
Jasper Education and Employment Centre (JEEC)
Jasper Education and Employment Centre (JEEC) offers many learning opportunities like:
- Online and distance learning
- Professional skills development
- Language classes
- Essential skills
- Webinars and workshops