Who is this program for?
Children from Kindergarten up to grade 6.
How can you enroll your child?
Contact Jody Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are only accepting full time enrollment at this time.
Where does this program happen?
This program happens in the Activity Centre.
What days and time does this program occur?
OOSC is happens Monday to Friday with the exception of statutory holidays and school breaks. OOSC is open for one week during the Christmas school break and one week during the Spring school break.
The program also happens on non-student days and days where students are dismissed early.
What happens at Out of School Care (OOSC)?
OOSC offers activities like:
- field trips
- gym games
- upcycled arts and crafts
- team sports
How do I apply?
- Contact the program to see if there is available space. You can email email@example.com or call 780-852-8173
- Complete and return the application forms and parent handbook to the program.
- You will be invited to visit the facility prior to enrollment for orientation.
- You can get to know the facility, program, educators, and ask questions.
- Staff will explain the application package, parent handbook and our policies and procedures.
Forms & Applications
The Municipality of Jasper operates a Summer Fun program for children who have completed kindergarten up to Grade 6. The summer fun program happens Monday to Friday 8:15am – 5:30pm from July 4 – September 1, at the Jasper Activity Centre.
Registration for Summer Fun 2022 is now open! Fill out the registration form before May 20th to guarantee your spot.
If you have questions please feel free to call the Out of School Care program at 780-852-8173 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
Please send your child with the following each day:
- indoor shoes
- a water bottle
- extra clothes
- weather-appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes
- snacks and/or lunch as required (see guidelines in the nutrition policy) A healthy, nut-free lunch will be required on full days
Season or activity-specific items:
- In the summer: rain wear and a sun protection (sunscreen and a hat).
- In the winter: a toque, mittens, warm winter jacket, snow pants and warm winter boots.
- activity-specific clothing (such as a bathing suit and towel) based on activities that are planned.
*It is important to label all of your child's belongings*
In need of some funky labels? Check out Mabels Labels Fundraiser Link