Who is this program for?
Children from Kindergarten up to grade 6.
How can you enroll your child?
Contact Jody Anderson, the Out of School Care (OOSC) Assistant Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are only accepting full time enrollment at this time.
Where does this program happen?
This program currently takes place in the Activity Centre.
What days and time does this program occur?
OOSC is available Monday to Friday year-round with the exception of statutory holidays and school breaks. OOSC is open for one week during the Christmas school break and one week during the Spring school break.
The program runs on noon dismissal days and non-student days.
What happens at Out of School Care (OOSC)?
OOSC offers an active schedule including: cooking, field trips, reading, gym games, movies, upcycled arts and crafts, swimming, skating, sledding, team sports and gardening.
How does the application process work?
- Contact the program to see if there is available space. You can email email@example.com or call 780-852-8173
- Families complete and return the application forms and parent handbook to the program.
- New families will be invited to visit the facility prior to enrollment for orientation.
- Parents can get to know the facility, program, educators, and ask questions.
- Staff will explain the application package, parent handbook and our policies and procedures.
Forms & Applications
The Municipality of Jasper operates a Summer Fun program for children who have completed kindergarten up to Grade 6. This program runs Monday to Friday 8:15am – 5:30pm from July 4 – September 1 and operates at the Jasper Activity Centre.
Registration for Summer Fun 2022 is now open! Fill out the registration form before May 20th to guarantee your spot.
For 2022 we will be offering full time and weekly rates and a NEW sharing spaces option. This sharing option is for full time spaces only and not applicable for weekly rates. If you have questions please feel free to call the Out of School Care program at 780-852-8173 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
Please send your child with the following each day:
- indoor shoes
- a water bottle
- extra clothes
- weather-appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes
- snacks and/or lunch as required (see guidelines in the nutrition policy) A healthy, nut-free lunch will be required on full days
Season or activity-specific items:
- In the summer: rain wear and a sun protection (sunscreen and a hat).
- In the winter: a toque, mittens, warm winter jacket, snow pants and warm winter boots.
- activity-specific clothing (such as a bathing suit and towel) based on activities that are planned.
*It is important to label all of your child's belongings*
In need of some funky labels? Check out Mabels Labels Fundraiser Link