Paid Parking Ends October 31 for the 2022 Season
- It is an offence to let your vehicle idle.
- Accessible stalls are only for valid permit holders. Illegal parking in an accessible stall will result in a fine of $250 and possible towing.
- Yellow curbs or cross-hatched white lines mean no parking or no stopping.
- Some stalls are designated for buses or taxis only.
- Vehicles may park only facing the direction of travel. It is an offence under the Alberta Traffic Safety Act to drive across the centre line to park facing against the direction of travel.
- It is an offence to park where parking or stopping would obstruct traffic.
- Pedestrians have the right of way. You must stop for pedestrians at crosswalks.
- Recreational Vehicles longer than 7.5 metres may not park on streets in the Central Business District. A large RV parking lot is available on Hazel Avenue (Highway 93a) across the railway tracks.
Stan Wright Drive Parking
As of August 31, 2020, the Stan Wright Drive parking lot is open.
Stalls within the lot can be rented by Jasper-based businesses on a monthly basis to store commercial vehicles or trailers.
Stall length of 22 feet: $150 +GST per month
Stall length of 38 feet: $200 +GST per month
Jasper-based businesses wishing to rent a stall must contact Bylaw Enforcement Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails must contain contact details, make, model and dimensions of the equipment you wish to park.
The Stan Wright Drive parking lot was approved in early 2019 as a part of the Operations Department's capital budget.
Contact Bylaw Enforcement Services at email@example.com