The Municipality of Jasper is seeking Emergency Support Services (ESS) volunteers who:
- Want to help people affected by an emergency (experience or training in social services is an asset)
- Can respond to an emergency with limited notice
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Can multi-task in a stressful environment
Become an ESS volunteer:
Complete the ESS application. We will train you and give you an ESS role in an emergency.
Return the completed package:
- In person, to the Community Outreach Services office at 627 Patricia Street.
- By email: to Leanne Pelletier firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: to P.O. Box 1090, Jasper, Alberta, T0E 1E0
- By fax: to 780-852-2147
Become an Incident Volunteer
We will call you to help the ESS team in an emergency. You do not need to take the ESS training.
To sign up, add your name and contact information to the incident volunteer list.
What are some rewards for ESS Volunteer Network members?
Make a Difference
You are part of a local volunteer group that meets the essential needs of people affected by an emergency (shelter, food, emotional support).
You will receive ESS training based on your function within the ESS team.