Who is this program for?
Children from birth to school age.
What happens at Early Learning and Care?
We provide a play-based space for all areas of early learning.
This includes daily outside times and various activities. Playing is learning at any age!
How does the admission process work?
- Place your child on the wait list: Wait List Form (PDF).
- When there is availability, we will offer your child a space.
- Families will complete and return the required paperwork.
- Families will meet the staff and come for 2 visits to learn about the daycare and the routine.
How do you place your child on the wait list?
- Fill out the Wait List Form (PDF).
- Submit it with a non-refundable $50 deposit to the Municipality of Jasper Finance office.
- Once your child is in daycare, we will deduct the $50 fee from the first month's childcare fees. We will not refund the fee if you choose not to use childcare.
Due to a long wait list, we suggest you put your child's name on the wait list when you become pregnant.
Forms & Applications
How much does Early Learning and Care cost?
Learn about the Wildflowers Fees.
You will be invoiced for fees at the beginning of the month. Fees are due within 30 days of the invoice date.
You can make payments online, by filling out the pre-authorized credit card payment form. You can also pay at the town administration office, located in the Activity Centre.
The office is open Monday- Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (closed for lunch).
Alberta Childcare Subsidy
This subsidy is available for qualifying families. For more information and to apply, visit the Childcare Subsidy page. If you would like help completing your application, contact Community Outreach Services (COS) at 780-852-2100.