you said, we did
See below locally driven and collaborative action that has resulted from Community Conversations:
- Grief and Gratitude Tree in the Library and Cultural Centre as a way for people to express themselves.
- Hope and Resiliency Mountain Board in the Activity Centre
- Walking pole lending program at JEEC to increase safe walking experiences during the winter months.
- Sustainability in Jasper to increase awareness on how to be sustainable in Jasper
- Community Calendar to increase avenues for people to stay connected and know what’s happening in town
- Basketball nets set up in the squash courts at the Activity Centre
- Jasper Park Lodge donated recycled soap and bathroom items to COS for residents