The Municipality of Jasper operates storage lots for eligible residents in S-Block.
Vehicles or trailers in the storage lots must be:
- Insured for fire, theft and vandalism (i.e. comprehensive coverage)
- Road worthy, i.e. be able to be moved if necessary
Detailed requirements are outlined in the Storage Lots Bylaw.
There is a high demand for municipal storage lots and there are currently no stalls available.
Please complete and submit the Storage Lots Waitlist Application to add your name to the waitlist.
Winter Storage Program
For the winter of 2023-2024, we will be offering stalls in the S-Block parking lot (paved parking lot by Hazel Avenue and the train tracks on Stan Wright Drive). This service is currently a one-year pilot program.
Residents currently on the waitlist for permanent, year-round storage lots will be prioritized for the service, followed by residents at large if there are any stalls left.
- Term: November 1, 2023 to April 30, 2024
- Cost: $275 + GST for a 6-month term
- Vehicles or trailers must be registered, insured and roadworthy (same requirements as permanent storage lots)
Please note that there is no fencing or gates at this location.
If you are interested in leasing a winter stall, please complete and submit the Winter Storage Program Application by Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 4:30pm.
Any remaining stalls available after the first intake will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis to Jasper residents at large.