The Jasper Victim Services Unit provides services to victims of crime or trauma in Jasper National Park. JVSU Volunteer Advocates provide immediate support, practical information and needed referrals to victims of crime or trauma 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- First response to victims of crime and trauma, as referred by the RCMP
- Informal emotional support and assistance
- Assistance to secure temporary safe housing, and transportation
- Referrals to appropriate agencies/organizations
- Court preparation and support to victim witnesses
ProgramsThe JVSU also oversees the Solicitor General mandated programs:
- Victim Impact Statements
- Financial Benefits
DonationsDonations can be directed to:
Jasper Victim Services
Jasper RCMP Detachment
P.O. Box 2781, Jasper, Ab, T0E 1E0
or by calling 780-852-2275 to make arrangements.